Banana Bread with Gula Melaka Butterscotch
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 50 mins
Gula Melaka Butterscotch:
1. For Bread:
- Add butter into the bowl, then add sugar. Start the Bosch kitchen machine on the gentle mode (speed 1 or 2). Add flour and mix until the ingredients look sandy.
- Add eggs to the mix, one at a time. Maintain speed of the kitchen machine at 5 or 6. Scoop in the mascarpone cheese and pour in the milk gradually.
- Add toasted walnuts, baking powder and baking soda to the mix and increase the kitchen machine speed. Then, add bananas to the mix.
- Lightly brush some unsalted butter on a baking pan, coat it well with flour and scoop the mix into the baking pan. Tap the baking pan to level the mix, then garnish the bread with walnuts and raisins.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 165˚C under top and bottom heat mode for 45 minutes.
- Ensure that bread has cooled down before removing it from the pan.
2. For Gula Melaka Butterscotch:
- Add gula melaka and double cream into the glass blender attachment and mix well.
- Drizzle some of the sauce onto the sliced bread before serving.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.