Preparation Time: 80 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Chop the watermelon chunks with the hand blender's universal cutter attachment.
2. Give it a few pauses.
3. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of blended watermelon into ice cream moulds.
4. Add 2 to 3 blueberries to it.
5. Cover the ice-cream mould top.
6. Freeze it for 20 minutes till a thin layer of the blended watermelon has set.
7. Remove the universal cutter from the jug and cover it with lid provided.
8. Refrigerate the blended watermelon until it is ready to be used again.
9. Repeat step 3 to 6 until almost reaching the rim of the mould.
10. Meanwhile, blend the kiwi with the hand blender in the blender jug until smooth.
11. Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of kiwi puree into the ice-cream mould to top as the last layer.
12. Freeze overnight. Serve frozen.
Versatile and Convenient Kitchen Assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.