Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Serie | 6 30 cm Induction Black Hob
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
PowerBoost: extra added power!
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
- Domino - Can be combined with other Bosch hobs
- 2 induction cooking zone
- Variable 17-stage power setting for each zone
- 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power level 2.2 KW) Induction
1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- Black Ceramic base
- DirectSelect 1.0 (Timer)
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Power management function
- Timer / Alarm clock: count-up timer; per cooktop, countdown timer; per cooktop, Kitchen timer with buzzer
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 306 x 527
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 270 x 490-500
- Electrical connection rating: 3,700 W
- Length of main cable: 110 cm