1. Shred sweet potato using the Bosch kitchen machine
2. Mix the cream, butter and 120g of fine sugar till light and fluffy with the Bosch kitchen machine using the cake mixture tool between speeds 3 to 6.
3. Add 1 egg and 3 egg yolks to mixture. Add vanilla extract. Cream until smooth.
4. Add coconut milk to Japanese full cream milk into the mixture.
5. Sift flour add a pinch of salt.
6. Fold flour into the batter gently.
7. In separate bowl, whip 3 egg whites with 80g of fine sugar with the Bosch kitchen machine egg mixture tool between speeds 4 to 7 till you get stiff peaks.
8. Add egg white mixture to the batter and fold the egg white into mixed batter till consistent.
9. Add shredded sweet potato and fold in gently.
10. Pour batter into individual cupcake cases.
11. Steam at 80˚C for 20 minutes; and another at 100˚C for another 10 minutes using an oven steamer.
1. Peel, deseed and cut an avocado into slices.
2. Attach the Fine Filter into the Vita Extract Slow Juicer, and slide the lever to the centre for lesser residue.
3. Add baby spinach, sliced avocado and coconut juice to the slow juicer. Release the juice by lifting up the spout.