Orange Chocolate Cupcakes
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 160˚C.
2. Line 12 cupcake cases/cups with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, lightly beat eggs, add butter and sugar, then mix until light with the Bosch kitchen machine at speed 4 for 10 minutes.
4. Add milk and flour, stir until combined. Beat for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
5. Divide mixture into 2 bowls.
6. Add orange juice and peels to first bowl.
7. Add coca to second bowl.
8. Add the mixture into each cupcake paper and stir gently to get a marble effect.
9. Bake for 18-20 minutes until firm to touch. Allow to cool.
Sold to millions – tested by millions
Whatever your needs, Bosch offers the right kitchen machine to give you perfect results when preparing meals.