Chicken & Corn Puree
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Remove skin and bones from the chicken breast and trim away the fats.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into smaller pieces.
3. Add chicken pieces and corn into the chicken stock.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Remove the scum on the surface.
6. Reduce to a low heat and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Use the blender attachment and set to speed 5.
8. Blend till the chicken and corn are smooth enough for your baby.
9. Serve at a cool temperature.
The master liquidiser.
Space-saving and ideal for compact kitchen tops, blenders can chop, grate and grind but truly excel at preparation of fluids and creamy substances like soups, dips, smoothies and milkshakes.