1. Shred sweet potato using the Bosch kitchen machine
2. Mix the cream, butter and 120g of fine sugar till light and fluffy with the Bosch kitchen machine using the cake mixture tool between speeds 3 to 6.
3. Add 1 egg and 3 egg yolks to mixture. Add vanilla extract. Cream until smooth.
4. Add coconut milk to Japanese full cream milk into the mixture.
5. Sift flour add a pinch of salt.
6. Fold flour into the batter gently.
7. In separate bowl, whip 3 egg whites with 80g of fine sugar with the Bosch kitchen machine egg mixture tool between speeds 4 to 7 till you get stiff peaks.
8. Add egg white mixture to the batter and fold the egg white into mixed batter till consistent.
9. Add shredded sweet potato and fold in gently.
10. Pour batter into individual cupcake cases.
11. Steam at 80˚C for 20 minutes; and another at 100˚C for another 10 minutes using an oven steamer.
1. Peel the celeriac and reserve the peelings.
2. Take the peelings and place them on a tray. Cook them in an oven on its lowest setting overnight to dehydrate.
3. Turn up the oven to 180°C. Take the dehydrated celeriac skin and roast them in the oven till they turn dark brown.
4. Remove the peelings from the oven and let them cool. Thereafter, blend the peelings into fine powder with the mill grinder attachment.
5. Mix 2 parts of celeriac powder with 1 part of salt. Put them in an airtight container and store them in a cool, dry place.
6. Dice the celeriac into 1cm chunks. Next, melt the butter in a pot, then add in salt and celeriac, and stir.
7. Cover the pot with a cling wrap and cook it over medium heat. Once you see steam in the pan, lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Remove the cling wrap, then add in cream. Continue to cook till the celeriac is soft to the touch.
9. Scrape the mix into a blender. Add mineral till the soup reaches your preferred consistency, add truffle oil and blend.
10. Heat the soup gently. Drizzle a little olive oil and sprinkle abit of celeriac charcoal salt before serving. Serve with fresh sourdough.
Mighty Mix Blende
With a strong 800 Watt motor and durable serrated knives, the Mighty Mixx Blender has all the power you need to grind, chop, mix and blend with ease.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.