Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Drain and place cauliflower into the measuring breaker.
2. Set the speed of the Bosch Hand Blender to 8 and puree the cauliflower with butter using the mixing wand attachment, until smooth or to your preferred consistency.
3. Split the cauliflower puree among 3 to 4 oven-safe dishes.
4. Mix a tablespoon of shredded Parmesan cheese or Mozzarella cheese into each portion of the mash.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese over each portion of the mash.
6. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese powder and parsley flakes (optional) over each dish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the Parmesan cheese powder turns brown.
8. Serve and eat with caution.
Versatile and Convenient Kitchen Assistant
Hand blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.