|Yeast Dough:||Topping:||In Addition:|
|150g Flour||150g Cherry Tomatoes||1/2 Teaspoon Sugar||1 Teaspoon Cooking Oil|
|1/2 Sachet Dried Yeast||125g Mozzarella||3 Teaspoons Basil - Chopped|
|1 Pinch Sea Salt||150g Tomato Passata||1/2 Teaspoon Salt|
|Approx. 100ml Water - Lukewarm||Sea Salt||2 Teaspoons Cooking Oil|
|Pepper - Freshly Ground|
1. Mix the flour and yeast in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and knead the dough well. Allow the dough to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes (or in the oven using the setting "Dough proving" at 40°C).
2. In the meantime, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into halves. Cut up the mozzarella as well.
3. Grease the pizza tray with oil. Roll out the dough evenly on it and prick it several times with a fork.
4. Season the tomato passata with sea salt, pepper and sugar. Add half of the basil and mix well.
5. Spread the tomato topping on the dough. Arrange the cherry tomatoes on the pizza. Distribute the mozzarella evenly over the cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining basil over the pizza, add salt and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Place the tray on level 2 of the oven rack. Setting Procedure: Bake with PerfectBake. Select Assist. Category: cake, bread. Food: pizza, quiche, etc. Dish: pizza. Alternative setting: top/ bottom heating. 270°C. Baking time: 20-25 minutes.
Serie | 8 Combi-steam oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.