1. Peel the celeriac and reserve the peeling. Next, slice the celeriac using a mandolin to 2mm thick matchstick slices.
2. To soften the matchstick slices, season them with salt and leave it to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. The mix will look shiny and feel slightly softer after 30 minutes.Take handfuls of the mix and squeeze to release excess water.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients with the paddle attachment of the MUM5 Kitchen Machine until the mixture turns smooth. Select Speed ‘5’ or ‘6’ on the rotary knob.
5. Mix the ingredients with the celeriac. Chill the mix in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
6. Chill the mix in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Serve it with cured meats or a grilled chunk of fish.