|1.2kg Beef (Preferred cuts, can add shin)||50g Garlic||5g White Pepper Corn|
|3 Limes - Medium size||60g Chilli Paste||5g Nutmeg Flower|
|10g Galangal||100g Big Red Chilli||A Pinch Nutmeg Powder|
|3 Stalks Lemon Grass||3 Star Anise||1L Coconut Cream|
|6 Kaffir Lime Leaves||3 Cinnamon sticks||500ml Chicken Stock|
|3 Bay Leaves (Daun Salam)||5g Cloves||A Pinch Salt|
|1 Turmeric Leaf||5g Cardamom||A Pinch White Pepper Powder|
|50ml Cooking Oil||5g Fennel Seeds||To Serve White Rice (Optional)|
|20g Ginger||5g Cumin Seeds|
|80g Shallots||5g Coriander Seeds|
1. Cut beef into chunks of about 8cm and marinate with lime juice.
2. Blend shallots, garlic, ginger, big red chilli and chilli paste to a smooth paste.
3. Separately, blend white peppercorn, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, cardamom, coriander seeds, and nutmeg flower, until fine and well mixed.
4. In a lightly heated pan, fry galangal, turmeric leaf, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves (daun salam) and lemongrass on low heat till fragrant.
5. Add in the blended chilli paste, cinnamon sticks, star anise, a pinch of nutmeg powder, and the blended spices. Fry until slightly dry and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Shift the fried spices into a large pot, and add in the marinated beef chunks, chicken stock and coconut cream. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
7. Simmer for about 2 hours until the meat is soft and tender.
Serie 8 Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its lower temperature also keep hands safe from burning. These features ensure safety, convenience and energy savings.
VitaBoost High Performance Blender
Takes mere minutes to prepare nutrient-rich smoothies, ready-to-eat hot soups and more. With six automatic programmes, it’s easy to use and cleaning is effortless. Better health at the touch of a button.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.