Jack Daniel Bacon Roast Chicken with Herb Potatoes
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 95 mins
|Marinated chicken||Smashed herb new potatoes|
1. Firstly, slowly loosen the skin on the chicken.
2. Gently wrap and stuff the bacon into the chicken.
3. Generously, sprinkle the fresh herb over the chicken as even as possible.
4. Gently brush the butter onto the chicken as generously as possible, then season with salt and pepper and marinate it with the Jack Daniel honey for half an hour or overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 165°c, oven roast the chicken for 1hour and 20min or until the skin is crispy brown and tender.
6. For the smashed new potatoes, heat up a non-stick pan with olive oil, fry the onion to soften it and add in the smashed potatoes.
7. Then, add in the butter, herb and season to taste or until it is golden brown.
8. Serve the chicken and potatoes together.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.