Gougeres with Mushrooms filling
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
1. Combine water and butter in a sauce pan. Bring to boil and stir in salt and plain flour vigorously. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
2. Add in the 2 eggs and parmesan cheese; stir till a glossy paste is obtained. Fill dough mixture into piping bag.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C. On a non-stick baking pan, pipe about 2 teaspoons each of the choux dough onto the pan, leaving a space of 3cm in between each piece.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes and increase temperature to 200°C. Continue to bake for another 15 minutes until dough is crisp and light. Allow choux puffs to cool completely.
5. Melt butter for filling and sauté onions and garlic till fragrant. Add mushrooms and pour in whipping cream. Season filling with MAGGI Concentrated Chicken Stock.
6. Fill the mushroom stuffing into each gougeres and serve.
Kitchen Machine Styline MUM52110
A powerful kitchen machine that boasts an award-winning design and exceptional Bosch quality, the MUM5 is a true all-rounder.