|100g Basil Leaves||8 Large Portobello Mushrooms|
|80g Corn Oil||250g Halloumi Cheese - Sliced|
|30g Pine Nuts - Roasted||4 Tablespoons Butter - Softened|
|10g Garlic||To Taste Rock Salt|
|60g Parmesan Cheese - Grated||To Taste Cracked Black Pepper|
|5g Salt||To Garnish Parsley|
|5g White Pepper Powder|
|1kg Ice Cubes|
1. Pre-Heat oven to 200°C in 4D Hot Air mode.
2. Roast pine nuts for about 6 minutes until they turn slightly brown and fragrant and set them aside.
3. In a large pot, boil water with salt. Once water boils, blanch the basil leaves for 1 minute. Chill the blanched basil leaves in ice-cold water for 2-3 minutes (It is not necessary to use all 1kg of ice, but make sure that water is ice cold so that leaves do not discolour).
4. Squeeze excess water from the blanched basil leaves, and then blend them with the roasted pine nuts, corn oil, garlic, 30g of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper using a Hand blender until they form a paste.
5. Slice Halloumi cheese.
6. Remove stems from the Portobello mushrooms, lay them out on a baking tray and brush the mushrooms generously with softened butter.
7. Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto paste on each mushroom and then, stuff mushrooms with the sliced Halloumi cheese.
8. Bake for about 10 minutes in the oven using 4D HotAir mode till slightly brown and sprinkle on the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
9. Continue baking for another 5 minutes in Grill mode on the top rack and garnish with some rock salt, freshly cracked black pepper and parsley.
Series 8 Oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: you get perfect results, automatically and gently.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to a 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.