1. Peel and cut the flesh of the pineapple and coconut into small strips. Remember to remove the ‘eyes’ on the pineapple. Freeze both fruits overnight.
2. Mix the frozen pineapple and coconut strips with the rest of the ingredients within a bowl.
3. Add the Sorbet Filter to the Vita Extract Slow Juicer.
4. Cover the spout of the Vita Extract Slow Juicer with the black lid, then shift the lever to the left. Next, add the frozen fruit mix into the juicer.
5. Freeze your sorbet again for best results. Depending on how you would like your sorbet, you may serve it like an ice-cream, or create popsicles by pouring the mixture into moulds, and then freeze them.