Valencia Orange & Almond Cake
Preparation Time: 120 mins
Cooking Time: 60 mins
1. Place oranges in a pot of boiling water. Simmer for 2 hours. Allow the oranges to cool. Discard water. Blend the oranges in a fruit processor.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine eggs and sugar in a pastry mixer and beat at speed 5 till light yellow.
3. Add the blended oranges into the egg mix. Stir the almond meal, flour and baking powder. Mix well at speed 2.
4. Grease a baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
5. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 1 hour or until the top is golden brown. Check that an inserted skewer comes out clean.
6. Dust with snow powder before serving.
MultiTalent Food Processor MCM68861GB
Saves on space, not on possibilities thanks to 50 functions