|300g Chicken Thigh - De-skinned and cut||100ml Chicken Stock||1 Tablespoon Shallots - Chopped|
|into cubes||20g Cashews/ Walnuts||50ml Water|
|20ml Cooking oil||5g Dried Chilli - Soaked in Water||1 Tablespoon Corn Flour|
|1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce||100g Broccoli||White Pepper Powder - To Taste|
|1 Tablespoon Rice Wine||50g Carrot - Sliced thinly||Sugar - To Taste|
|½ Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce||1 Tablespoon Garlic - Chopped||Coriander leaves - To Garnish|
1. Fry walnuts till they turn light brown.
2. Add in chopped chicken and soaked dried chilli into the walnuts.
3. Add in chopped garlic and shallots into the pan.
4. Pour in chicken stock, cooking wine, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes.
5. Add chopped broccoli and sliced carrots to pan, then cover the pan with a lid. Allow the ingredients to simmer for about 3 minutes, or till the vegetables have been cooked.
6. Season with a pinch of pepper and sugar.
7. Mix corn flour and water together. Next, pour the water and corn flour mixture to the ingredients, and allow the gravy to thicken.
8. Scoop the stir fry into a serving bowl, and garnish it with coriander leaves.
MaxoMixx Hand Blender
Full power for kitchen professionals. Powerful, robust and more versatile than ever thanks to 800 watt motor and a wide range of accessories.
Serie 8 | Hood and Induction Hob
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed, and its the lower temperature also prevents hands safe from burning. These translate to more safety, convenience and energy savings.