|Meat:||Zucchini Crust:||Drizzling:||In Addition:|
|4 Chicken Breast Fillets - Approx - 200g Each||50ml Olive Oil||1 Lemon||Olive Oil|
|Fine Sea Salt||Coarse Sea Salt||1 Pinch Sugar||Coarse Sea Salt|
|Pepper - Freshly Ground||2 Large Zucchini Crust||1 Clove Garlic||Fresh Sprigs Of Rosemary|
|50g Medium Mature Pecorino|
|Cheese - Freshly Grated|
1. Brush the universal pan with a little olive oil and sprinkle sea salt over. Pluck the needles from the sprigs of rosemary and scatter them in the pan.
2. Rinse the chicken breast fillets briefly under cold water and dry it. Cut each chicken breast fillet into 3 pieces. Season with salt and pepper before rolling the fillets in Pecorino cheese.
3. Mix the olive oil with coarse sea salt.
4. Wash the zucchini and slice them lengthwise into wafer-thin slices.
5. Lay the zucchini slices lengthwise next to each other, and carefully brush each slice with salted olive oil. Place the zucchini slices so that they overlap one another. Place one piece of chicken onto the short side of the zucchini, wrap it and place it into the universal pan. Prepare the remaining chicken breast fillet pieces in the same way.
6. Place the tray on the second level of the oven, then grill the chicken with the setting procedure - Circulated air grilling at 180°C, Core temperature at 75°C, Use a meat thermometer. Alternatively, place the tray on the second level of the oven. Use circulated air grilling at 180°C. Roasting time: 25-30 minutes.
7. To serve, mix the juice of a lemon with a pinch of sugar and press a clove of garlic into the mixture. Drizzle the mixture over the grilled chicken breast fillets.
Serie | 8 Combi-steam oven
The steam oven with PerfectBake and PerfectRoast: Get perfect results, automatically and gently.